Hi, I'm Julia "The Gardening Girl".
I'll Help You Make Your Garden Better!
Get my free guide today "10 Proven Steps for a Successful Vegetable Garden"
The Seed Saving Webinar
Not sure if this webinar is for you? From beginning gardeners to seasoned gardeners, you will come away from this webinar with a wealth of knowledge on how to save your seeds.
This hour and a half webinar is a comprehensive experience packed full of information and thorough demonstrations that will guide you through the process of saving your seeds.
Why should I invest in this Seed Starting webinar?
1. You will learn to save seeds from the 8 most common vegetables
2. You will feel self-sufficient in your own vegetable garden and control what you grow
3. By seed saving, you are creating seeds adapted to your growing environment and personal microclimate
4. Seed saving is a great learning experience for the whole family
After this one hour and a half webinar, you will be able to...
...Cut through the tomato and collect the seeds while preparing seeds for fermentation.
...Know when your cucumbers are ready for seed collection.
...Know where lettuce seeds are on the plant and when to harvest them.
...and so much more.
Overview of the Webinar:
1. Introduction: Overview of the seeds we will be saving and the tools needed.
2. Tomatoes - Part I: How to cut through the tomato and collect the seeds? Preparing seeds for fermentation.
3. Cucumbers - Part I: How to know your cucumbers are ready for seed collection? How to properly cut through the cucumber without damaging the seeds? Harvesting cucumber seeds from inside the cucumber and preparing them for fermentation.
4. Cucumbers - Part II: Cleaning the fermented cucumber seeds and preparing them for drying.
5. Tomatoes - Part II: Cleaning the fermented tomato seeds and preparing them for drying.
6. Peppers: Cleaning pepper seeds, showing which to save and which to discard.
7. Peas: Identifying peas for seed saving, seed cleaning, proper storage.
8. Lettuce: Where are lettuce seeds on the plant? When to harvest lettuce seeds? How to harvest lettuce seeds? Proper storage
9. Squash: When is squash ready for harvest? Signs to look out for? Tools needed. How to properly cut through the squash and extract the seeds? How to properly clean the seeds? How to dry them and store them?
10. Beans: When are beans seeds ready for harvest? Signs to look out for? How to harvest seeds? Characteristics of good and bad seeds? How to properly store your bean seeds?
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.