eBook: Cut Flowers Made Simple
The “Cut Flowers Made Simple” includes;
Size: 50 MB
Cut Flowers Made Simple was made just for you!
It helps both beginner and intermediate gardeners plan out a beautiful cut flower garden at the backyard scale. Inside you’ll learn:
- The five types of flowers you need to grow to create arrangements that don’t fall flat
- The 40 best annual flowers for beginner and intermediate gardeners, plus the best varieties to purchase
- Locations in Canada, the US and Europe to buy the most Instagram-worthy varieties in the best colours
- How & when to seed start flowers
- The framework to create a simple garden now, and expand year after year as you gain confidence in your cut flower garden.
Plus, there are two completely done for you garden plans with start-to-finish instructions—one of which doesn’t require seed starting!!
Want to plan it yourself? There’s worksheets and checklists so you don’t miss a thing and are perfectly prepped to plant your cut flower garden.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.