‘Aunt Ruby’s German Green’ Tomato
Gorgeous green heirloom beefsteak-type tomato, may weight up to 2lbs. Has sweet flesh and very thin skin.
PLEASE NOTE: Available to Canadian residents only.
A gorgeous green heirloom tomato, beefsteak-type, weighing up to 2 lbs. Sweet flesh and thin skin, green shoulders, with a light yellow base, occasionally rosy. Delicious eaten fresh as is or in a salad. A vigorous grower, with some blight resistance.
- Sow seeds indoors a minimum of 6 to 8 weeks before your final frost date.
- Transplant outdoors, 1 week after the last frost date.
- Prefers to grow in full sun, min. 6 to 8 hours per day
- Plant in well-draining soil.
- Indeterminate vining type, requires staking.
- Remove suckers to encourage the growth of a main central stem.
Planting Depth: 1/4 inch
Outdoor Spacing: 2-3 feet apart
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.